Events in my Life that have amused or touched my soul...

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Big BRO::BIG PesT!(synonym??)

When the tiny,cute little me(babies re cute!)was born in this BIG BAD WORLD....never did i realise i was bestowed with a Big Brother..a pest to many a sister
like me!!
Just like any other sibling wars....ours have also crossed the likes of "Fear Factor"
games.(minus..the yucky potion drinking kinds...)
I still remember some instances in school....when he had to bear the brunt of many a staff,mom,dad becoz of the little me!
For instance, till about fifth standard, my brother had to cater to me during the lunch break sessions...irrespective of whether he is really hungry or not!!(i relish those moments!!)
So,one afternoon....during the lunch recess...when he started eating without me..he was rudely interrupted by one of the teachers and asked to wait till i came!!
During our card games(hugely popular among my cousins), i used to be this young , spoilt brat who could never accept a defeat in a game.So,if i lost by any chance, my bro and cousins had to keep playing till i won!!
He had endured a torn shirt(courtesy : me),sudden toilet lights switch off(when he is inside!)and much more.Now,on my side.....i have endured a fall(from a cutie yellow chair i used to love)...due to his funny,irritating acrobatics!Hes broken my fav bracelet and given me dark room scares(to say the least).My cousins were much more merciless when it came to scaring the little me in a dark room.

As i look back to those times, i cherish every single moment!!And, as i look up to my bro now...u know watt...iam glad i have him in my life..!!

On a concluding note, iam glad hes got in a great inclusion into our family-my bubbly sis in law....and thats one thing..iam sure really happy about!!way to go bro...


Hes definitely been the BEST PEST in my life and aint i glad for that!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Dreamzlimited said...

Quite a note abt your pest bro'
Glad he is married to someone bubbly..though!!!!!

6:15 AM

 
Blogger Anand said...

Hmmmmm...well said, well said,...the BEST PEST..:)

5:53 PM

 
Blogger Vicky Goes Crazy... said...

hi ..
just happened to browse thro ur blog ...

nice one yar .. quite nostalgic ...

im sure u mite have been cursing ur bro during ur younger days ... but still thinking the way back abt childhood we happen to laugh over several incidents which once seemed too frightening n scary ..

cool ... ask ur bro to read this ... may b will b able to recollect some nice incidents for u :) ... n share ur love for each other ...

11:27 AM

 
Blogger Karthik Sriram said...

orey anna feelings, huh?

10:20 AM

 
Blogger Karthik Sriram said...

orey "anna" feelings pola?

10:20 AM

 
Blogger Malidini said...

nice one, bro-sis flashback's r always good to recollect.

10:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tht was a cool one... this one contains more of truth... i luv fighting with my bro. we used to be very naughty... miss those old and sweet days... baby rums i like anonymous commenting abt ur blogs... its too funny... u know me.. enjoyyyy

6:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always wanted a sister... damn i had a younger bro and i still keep fighting... donno when i will write somethin like this sayin I cherish my past coz nuthin has changed till date!!!

5:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog!and i agree 200% about the Best Pest... quite nostalgic post..

2:43 PM

 
Blogger Renjith said...

GUD POST!!!!! anyone wid a sibling, or even widout can link to some part of der lyf!!!

11:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home