Events in my Life that have amused or touched my soul...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Blog??err...a virus??

This was my first reaction...when i heard the term "blog"...!!Not until i read some issue of young world...when i realised what blogging actually meant!!My friends,cousins had already become expert "bloggers".....and i used to wonder...how did they ever get the time inspite of their busy schedules.....
Now,i had refrained from bloggin...because of my inherent laziness....(i was never so BUSY!!)
But now, back at home.....visting mom,dad after a span of one and half year......walking through the familiar streets of my good old chennai.....i feel like holding on to so many events,thoughts...that i feel dear to.....
ok...ditch it!!have never been good at senti talk.....so here goes.. IAM BORED NOW...AND AM GONNA BLOG....ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN......!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bugs said...

Ohhh nooo! err..I meant welcome!!

4:38 AM

 
Blogger Anand Subramanian said...

good job....unlike me please continue doing this....even if you are "BUSY".

7:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home